1. McGregor glances back at how far he has come: "We are a month and a half out from the greatest battle in donning history and I'm 29 today. Four years prior, I battled in London at a place called the HMB Forum before around 500 individuals. Four years prior. Presently here I am, a month and a half out, going to fourfold my total assets with one portion of a battle. I'm in stun each and every time I wake up. Half of a battle, how about we get that privilege. Sign me up. Nobody will kick, nobody will elbow. Also, it's against this little fragile gave batch."
2. Mayweather plays McGregor a bedtime song: Upset at McGregor touching him and getting in his face prior, Mayweather reacted by sitting on the table before his rival and putting his feet up. He at that point hurried over and got specifically into McGregor's face.
"I ain't going to touch you until Aug. 26," Mayweather said. "I'd thump you the f-word out punk."
Mayweather at that point motioned for the in-house DJ to play McGregor a tune, which incorporated an ensemble about tapping out. The melody was a reference to McGregor's three annihilations in MMA, which all have stopped by accommodation.
3. Conor plays around with Floyd's age: "May, you're 40, get that flocking telephone out of your hand like a f-wording kid. A 40-year old man, what the flock? He was wearing high foot rear areas yesterday. Confirm the face picture from yesterday and check it from the day preceding. Legitimate flocking high foot rear areas this batch was wearing. You ought to have worn them on the main day you imbecilic, flocking.
"He could have rode off into the nightfall at 49-0. Rather, this is my first time in an enclosing ring and a month and a half, I run boxing. How the flock did they give me a chance to move up in here? They got insatiable, that is flocking how."
4. McGregor proceeds with his fight with Showtime official: Still annoyed about getting his mouthpiece cut amid the primary visit stop in Los Angeles, McGregor kept on pointing the finger at Showtime Sports' VP and general supervisor Stephen Espinoza and at the end of the day got into his face.
"What's up Espinoza, you flocking weasel. On the off chance that there was ever a person who resembled a weasel it's this flocking fellow. What are you going to do? You going to stand up and accomplish something ?You take a seat and close your flocking mouth."
5. Mayweather to McGregor at last conveys punchline to White: After days of chumming up with White in front of an audience and apologizing for his negative remarks throughout the years, Mayweather at last came through with a joke in the wake of playing out the same tired lines for four days.
"Dana, you don't got the opportunity to wear no suit. Dana, I ain't got the chance to wear no suit," Mayweather said. "Me and you got the most cash. Continue pimping this batch. Twenty-one years prior, me and you had a blueprint. We the keen ones all things considered.
"Better believe it, we will take these remote warriors and we will utilize them. We some keen Americans and you over here running with a slacker. Yet, I overlooked – you a pimp and he's your ho. I regard dana White. Truth be told, I adore Dana White."